Friday, July 18, 2008

TN









We went to visit my brother Dave and his family in Tennessee a few weeks ago and we forgot to post the pictures. Unfortunately Jesse and I didn't make it into any of the pics. :)
He moved into this new house over a year ago, but because I was pregnant we had to delay our visit for a while. It was great to see all of them and to just hang out and catch up. The kids loved playing (Ava had the time of her life!), and it was awesome to see their beautiful home and all the land that they now have. We're really happy for them! Michael and I love living in the city, but after visiting them I can totally see why so many people love the country life, too.

5 comments:

Mrs. P. said...

Those are great pictures! I love that last pic of Ava!

Kitty Smitty said...

Ava looks so grown-up and gorgeous in that last picture. But I guess beautiful parents create beautiful kiddos :) Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

did i ever tell you that ava needs to be a model? yes - she does. she is SO cute!!!! beeeeeautiful! :) <3

Anonymous said...

Personally, I've always thought that you should come and live in the country with us....but that's just me. :)

Anonymous said...

test