Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday and Congrats!

Happy 27th Birthday Michael!  I hope you had a fun birthday yesterday!  

We had a fun time celebrating with some family and friends, and  he had a really good time. Unfortunate timing- our AC broke and we got an estimate on Michael's B-day (not such a great gift.)  

Most of you know by now that Michael got a new job at Clary Communications.  He is really excited for this new opportunity and will begin there in a week and a half.  I'm super proud of him... He's pretty much awesome :)

Also, as long as I'm bragging him up on his very own post, check out his website if you want to see some of his new work!

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah, I suck for not knowing it was Michael's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

N. VanDervort said...

It has been too long since we caught-up. I cannot believe that we are all grown up with kids. Kerri and I live about 12 miles apart. How weird, also that we found this out by running into on another at the same church that we now both attend. Surreal! I hope to be able to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

congrats all-around michael!!!