Friday, February 13, 2009

Like father, Like son

We went to a pirate party last weekend and Michael dressed as a Napoleon Dynamite pirate- definitely a sight to see, Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of it.

Jesse decided to give the wig and glasses a try when we got home- A chip off the ol' block for sure
:)




Jesse actually loves to wear funny glasses and hats. When Ava was a baby she despised "dress up." I would put something on her and hurry to snap the picture before she threw it off. Not this guy - he L-O-V-E-S it!!
Ava has finally decided to take advantage of her brother's willingness to dress up and use him as her own little beauty client. She has been putting barrettes & bows in his hair, and even princess crowns. She brushes his hair and sometimes calls him "Baby Cindy." I know this seems like sibling abuse, but he really seems to enjoy the fact that she is showing him attention. I can't help but laugh- it's hilarious. I don't think Michael thinks its as funny as I do :)



Poor guy- he's gonna hate this picture when he grows up! :)

2 comments:

N. VanDervort said...

Tell Michael that we dressed-up my brother all the time when we were younger . . . he turned out just fine and straight.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wonder why Ava chose "Cindy" as the name... too cute.