Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun in the Snow

Ava has had an absolute blast in the snow this year...even going as far to wanting to play out in it herself when Michael and I aren't able to go with her. That's a huge step for this very cautious child! She usually hates to be by herself and prefers to stay by my side all day. Last Spring we fenced our backyard, so now I sit by the window with Jesse and watch her play outside- I amazed at how big she is getting. She's not a baby anymore, I'm realizing that more and more....
She is now 3 years and 4 months old and she is really into: Ariel, Caillou, dressing up like a princess and putting play make-up on, playing with all of her stuffed animals, cooking with mommy,and doing anything artsy- This kid loves to draw!

Mommy and Ava playing in the snow

Snow princess with a crown

"helping" mommy in the kitchen

No comments: