Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jesse's ready to bake




I caught this little rascal in sprinkle heaven the other day. I left him in the kitchen playing with fridge magnets, walked back in a minute later to this. Red sprinkles all over the floor. He even managed to unscrew the lid...what?
I'm sure I will be finding little red sprinkles on the floor for a while. I randomly see remnants of the white sprinkles Ava dumped last Christmas.

How could I get mad at a face like this :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some pictures I need to post of a similar thing involving Elaina and Eggo syrup - my floor was sticky for weeks. No matter how many times I cleaned it, it still stayed sticky for the longest time... I find it truly amazing what they get themselves in to in a matter of minutes. Hope you guys are having a great holiday season! Miss you.