Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day after the election depression, stomach flu, and Halloween

i Jesse the Lion & Mommy

Kit, David Beckham, Ariel #1, Arial #2, and Mr. Lion @ Boo at the Zoo

Cutie Lion

Glam-girl Ariel


Happy Family at Fall Festival

Kiddos with their friend Niko the Lion


Ava and Mommy carving the pumpkin

Ava drawing pictures on the back

It's been a crazy week here- I've been wanting to get Halloween pics up for a few days but I've been playing nurse to a very sick Ava- Poor girl has been hit HARD with the flu. And then she passed it to her daddy. So, combined with the election results- There hasn't been an abundance of smiles in our house today. I am hoping that Jesse and my immune systems stay strong and that Ava and Michael will turn the corner of this thing soon.

On a brighter note- the kids looked really cute for Halloween. :)

2 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

The kids look so precious!!! I can't wait to see you guys soon...

Mrs. P. said...

I love the pics! I hope you guys feel better soon!