Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kerri's Baby Shower




I was so excited to be able to be a part of Kerri's baby shower. Her mom did most of the work (thanks Joan!) I planned Kerri's bridal shower with her mom last year and we got to collaborate again this year.
I made my first attempt at a diaper cake, too... It was quite lop-sided, but it was made with love. :)

Kerri and I stayed up way too late talking...we also watched a video that we made 10 years ago-freshman year in college, and laughed at how annoying we were at the age of 18. Wow, I can't believe that Michael really wanted to date me then.... I was so whiney and immature. He must've seen my potential. ha!

Our good friend from college Steph(who also made many appearances in the notorious video) , came to the shower, too, and it was great to see her and her cute little daughter.

Kerri's looking unbelievably good, especially considering that she is just a few weeks from her due date. We can't wait to meet you Baby D!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you guys. I wish we had a bit longer to see each other and hopefully next time won't be so long between visits (2 and a half years is WAY too long!). It sounds and looks like Ava had a great birthday - I'm so impressed that you hosted a baby shower and birthday in the same week-end! Mary - the super mom!

Love you,
Steph