Saturday, May 31, 2008

5 year anniversary, may 31



Michael,

Thank you for a wonderful five years. I made one of the best decisions of my life when I decided to walk through this life with you. I can't imagine life without you and I thank God everyday for allowing me to be your wife. It truly is an honor to get to spend everyday with you and serve you!

A lot has changed in five years, yet so many things are the same. I can't wait to celebrate our anniversaries for years to come -when we are old and wrinkly :) I love you, baby!!

I hope you (and everyone else) enjoys a short peak down memory lane, tracing all the way back to our first months dating- wow, we look like little kids :)


Beloved One- Ben Harper

We have both been here before
Knockin' upon love's door
Begging for someone to let us in
Knowing this we can agree to keep each other company
Never to go down that road again

My beloved one, my beloved one

Your eyes shine through me
You are so divine to me
Your heart has a home in mine
We won't have to say a word
With a touch all shall be heard
When I search my heart it's you I find

My beloved one, my beloved one, my beloved one

You were meant for me, I believe you were sent to me from a dream straight into to my heart
Hold your body and close to me
You mean the most to me
We will keep each other safe from harm

My beloved one, my beloved one, my beloved one

3 comments:

Michael&Ally said...

Aww, guys, happy anniversary! I can't believe it will be our 5 yr this year, too! What a great slideshow!!

Anonymous said...

Love it. I think I took some of those pictures! Congratulations on 5 years!! Love you all!

Kitty Smitty said...

Congratulations!!! Love you!!