Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pictures from this week






Things are going well here. There isn't anything to new and exciting to report.

Michael and I are kind of getting tired of our house being for sale. I guess it's only been up for a few months, but it's getting old, quick! Lately there have been possibly leads, so hopefully something pans out. I guess it's not urgent that we move, but, we are feeling like we are ready to start something new, you know?

Here are some cute pictures that I wanted to share.
The first one is simply Ava being crazy, I'm pretty sure we will see that picture in her wedding slideshow one day.. classic!
The second one shows Ava's new love- Coloring! She would color all day if I let her. On this particular day I put her in her highchair and let her color while I got a few things done around the house. When I wasn't looking she decided to color her face.
The third is of me and my sis with our baby girls. Hannah and Ava are the best of friends!
We took the last 2 at the Park of Roses here in Columbus.

We hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coloring huh?

i seem to remember that being someone else's favorite thing to do...

oh wait, that was me. maybe you have a budding artist? ;)

Michael&Ally said...

BabyLegs!!!

piercefamily said...

Beautiful Ava! You are so cute!