Monday, October 09, 2006

Completely Crazy

Normally we post pictures and summaries of our family activities on our blog, but today I saw something that made me so mad, that I needed to share.
I had heard that a few weeks back Rosie O'Donnell had said some really crazy things on "The View." I hadn't seen the footage until today. Check it out if you haven't already seen it or if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsonEPOIn64

Not that I watch that show very often anyway, but now I definately won't be watching it. She is so ignorant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, we love it. Go ahead and have a wonderful life. A good movie to see is Facing the Giants. As for Rosie O'Donnell, we havn't seen her show because she is probably very worldly.
Ava takes very cute pictures. We love our first Greatgrandchild.