Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ava and Jesse




These 2 are so funny. Sometimes they are super chummy and other times they can drive each other nuts...well it's mostly Jesse driving Ava crazy. He is into all of her toys and is interested in everything that she does. I can't count how many times I hear her say, "Mom- get Jesse!!" everyday. Even though it can be difficult at times, I'm so glad that we spaced our kids pretty close together. I think that they are going to have a lot of fun together. :)

2 comments:

Erik and Mary said...

How fun! Those two and their big blue eyes! Too cute!

N. VanDervort said...

I did. I saw some pictures . . . she is so cute-a lot of black hair. Do you have her contact information (phone and address)? I would at least like to take her my present since I could not make it for the shower. She only lives in the next town over! Crazy! I hope your family is doing well.