Friday, August 22, 2008

Friends

Cathy, Mary, Danika, Kris- Friends from high school


Cami (Kris's daughter) and Ava- I wish they lived closer

Kerri (7 months pregnant- isn't she cute) and me

Within a one month's time I got the opportunity to see 4 friends that I don't get to see nearly enough. It was great catching up with Danika, Cathy, and Kris for an evening. We all went to high school together. It's always fun to catch up and see what everyone is up to. Cathy just moved from Cali to Florida( now she's a little closer to Ohio:) , Kris just had her second little cutie (She has a girl and a boy that are almost the same ages of my two kiddos-how fun!), and we recently found out that Danika is having a baby, too (yay! I'm so excited!)

I also got to go to Indiana to visit Kerri, one of my best friends from college. We always have fun watching movies, taking, shopping, ect. She's pregnant and due soon and I just can't wait to see little baby D!!

Thanks to Michael for watching the kids so I could go to Indiana and to my mom and dad for picking up the kids so I could stay out a little later with the girls. I'm thankful for little breaks every once and a while :)

No comments: