Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Conversations with a two year old

Those of you who know Ava know that she is a TALKER! She often says, "You wanna talk about somethin?"
A couple of days ago when she was in one of those "talky moods" before bed, we started talking about when she was a little baby like Jesse. I told her that she was in my belly, too, just like he was. I asked her if she remembered living in my belly. She said, "Yeah, I do remember. It was pink in there. I cried." When I asked her why she cried in my belly, she said, "I cried for Jesus." :)

She says so many funny things that I decided to write them down, so I can show her when she is older. I thought that I would post a few:


"I wanna sing about the devil"
(Referring to the song "Joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart"......"If the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack..ouch")

"Good Morning- Is it Christmas?!"
(First thing she said when I walked into her room today- March 26)

"I love you as big as lotion, too!"
(Her response when I told her that I love her "as big as the ocean!")

"Why is daddy always at his other house? Does he sleep there?"
(Her response when I told her that daddy was at work again..she asks where he is everyday)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ava, you silly girl.

I have to say, my favorite was singing about the devil. How on earth did she come up with that? Too cute.

Mrs. P. said...

Awww, that is so cute what Ava said about being in your belly! I can't wait until Niko can tell me those things...if I can catch him long enough to hold a conversation!

emshink said...

love it! keep 'em coming.