Monday, September 24, 2007

Kerri's Wedding



This past weekend, Ava and I had the privilege of being in Kerri and Seth's wedding. Kerri is one of my best friends ever and we were so, so, so happy for her and her new husband on their big day. Ava was a flower girl and I was honored to be the matron of honor. It was a beautiful wedding! Ava even walked down the aisle with me and did it successfully- Yay Ava!


Kerri was beautiful, as always, and I couldn't be any happier for her!!!

I wish we would have gotten more pictures, but Michael was a busy man trying to take care of Ava during the wedding.

I should mention that Kerri requested Michael's Napoleon Dynamite dancing skills at the reception, and he actually did a dance solo..... Michael has never been one to be shy.

Also, it seems as though Ava is taking after her dad as she danced the night away, as well...

Congrats Kerri and Seth!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

Hi Mary! It was great to see you on Saturday, even if we didn't have a chance to talk! Ava looked absolutely adorable as the flower girl! What a precious gift from God she is! And congrats on your baby BOY! Yay! Would you mind if I added you all to my "links" page? Take care!
~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think I look weird in that top picture, for some reason. I REALLY hope the photos turn out well. I'll email you the link as soon as I get it from the photographer. I was so thrilled to have the three of you there. I still can't thank you enough for everything you guys did. There's no way the day would have been as good without you. Michael, thanks for the dance. It was the highlight of the reception. I love you all!!