Friday, August 17, 2007

Wiggles Concert


This week was the big "Wiggles Concert"! We had been looking forward to this all summer. Anyone who knows Ava knows that she is a HUGE Wiggles fan.
It started a bit shakey when Ava decided that she wanted nothing to do with her "Dorthy the Dinosaur" hat. She really hated that hat, and the first couple of pictures affirm that!
Once we took off the hat she was fine. She loved the concert and enjoyed dancing and clapping to the songs.
Her grandma and grandpa Johnson bought her the ticket and Grandma Johnson even came too, along with Michael and I, and Julie and Hannah.
I think Ava and Hannah should win the cutest dinosaur awards. :)
I've got to admit, as a parent, there are shows that I prefer and ones that I don't so much prefer. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I like the Wiggles, and I actually thought to myself, "wow, I wish we could meet them." Unfortunately, we didn't meet them, but it was good fun for everyone.






3 comments:

Michael&Ally said...

Ava and Hannah look so cute!

Anonymous said...

aw...that's cute!

i remember when i was little, i saw sharon, lois, and bram in concert...remember? the elephant show? what is even stranger is that eventually, i performed with my high school chorus group on the very same stage MANY years later! weird.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Ava is so sad! I know how she feels though. I did the same thing when I had to wear a sweater to church on Sunday. :)