Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visit to see Kerri




This weekend my wonderful hubby took care of Ava so that I could go to Indiana to visit one of my best friends, Kerri. It was so much fun! We had a blast laughing and catching up on each other's lives...and we of course went shopping, as usual! Thanks so much Kerri for a really fun time! I wish we didn't live 3 hours away from one another! Love you!

Michael and Ava had a good time, too. They went "on a date" to Wendy's for dinner and then to the mall to play at the play-land. He said that she was good the entire time and that he didn't have any trouble, so I was glad to hear that. Michael said he also had a good time relaxing and reading.
I'm glad to know that they can manage without me and that they weren't crying the whole time I was gone. :) They both seemed happy to have me back, though, so I felt good about that.
Thanks Michael! You are such a great husband! ! I'm blessed to have you! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute. And Ava is darling. I'm sure Michael had a great time with Ava. He could act like a kid & he didn't have anyone to tell him to straighten up. To bad Ava couldn't tell on Dad (Ha! Ha!) But what can I say Mary you did get one of the good guys even if his Aunt has to say so. Miss you guys. Give Ava a kiss for me.
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Our pages look so much alike!! :) I miss you!