Monday, January 15, 2007

Update



Its been a while since our last post. Unfortunately I (Mary) had a knee injury a couple of weeks ago, so it seems like we are falling behind a lot of ways. Thankfully its nothing too serious, but I haven't been able to do much. The plus side is that I haven't had to do much cleaning. Michael has been really great about picking up the slack :) We are all doing well and we have actually been spending quite a bit of time relaxing at home, which is always nice.

I took these pictures of Ava today. She's doing really well! She has quite the imagination already (at 16 months.) She loves to play with all of her baby dolls, give them their bottles, and kiss them. It's been fun watching her begin to play on her own.
Make sure that you scroll down for new posts/pictures below!

We hope everyone had a great holiday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive been wondering when you guys would update again!!! great pics! hope you are feeling better Mary! check out another blog - my art students!

http://presartgallery.blogspot.com

Heather and Scott Karl said...

Michael Iles!!!
It's your buddy from college, Heather (Howard) now Karl. Found your blog through the Hummels. I've wondered what happened to you...that's cool that your dream came true...in marrying Mary! I'm encouraged to see that you guys are doing so well and loving Jesus. You two have a beautiful daughter. Congrats! I'll be checking your site. Feel free to check out ours.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading and commenting on Noah's blog, most especially for telling my sister and brother-in-law how their leadership on the Teen Mania Siberia trip impacted you. This year after Christmas I kept out the marushka dolls they brought us from that mission trip as a reminder of the Great Commission and how we can impact the world for Christ. Now when I look at them I will also think of you and your comments. Thank you! I am glad to see that you and your husband are providing living examples of a Godly marriage and raising your daughter to live her life for Jesus Christ.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget you have a cousin that would love to babysit anytime & would love to give a helping hand if needed to help. She gets homesick sometimes & just needs a sight of family to help her get over that homesickness. Give her a call sometimes.
Love Aunt Sharon

The Feathers Fam said...

what a cutie!!!! we would love to connect with you guys. I feel kinda weird about putting our # or email on line so we need to think of another way to get in touch because it would be nice to talk. where do you guys go to church? it would be fun if you could visit our church here in Grandview. let me know if you guys would like to, and i'll give you all the info. talk to you soon :)